Sunday, August 10, 2008

Flower Days




I just wanted to post these pictures. I love all the fun flowers and of course my kids. I am hoping when school starts I will have more time to get on here and update more often. This summer has been crazy busy and I am hoping it will slow down a little when school starts. I can't believe that the summer is almost over. I am not ready for that. I want more time with the kids and I will miss them when they go to school. I don't get much time with Hunter during the school year because he gets off the bus around 4:15pm, then homework, a little play, dinner and then bed at 7:30pm. Now it will be that way with Macazlyn too. I chose not to put Brinlyn in preschool this year for that reason. I wanted one more year with her and I can work with her at home. I will try to get more pictures on later. You know how I LOVE pictures. I am thinking about taking a photography class to learn a little more about taking pitures. I really enjoy it and what better subjects to take pictures of than my kids.

1 comment:

The Bischoff's said...

I love those pictures too! The flowers are great! I feel you about school! Aubrey doesn't get off the bus until 4:00- after homework that doesn't leave much time for anything!