Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~DENVER TEMPLE~
















While my parents are here they needed to go to the temple so we all loaded up and went together. My girls were really excited because we got to see 2 brides while we were there! They were just in awhhh of that. Then Macazlyn started asking about my wedding dress and where it is and she said she wanted to see it. I told her she can see it but I had it preserved in a box so we can't take it out. I haven't gotten it out to show her yet but she is very excited to see it. Anyway, the kids ran around in the grass and we took pictures and just spent some time as a family. It was a nice afternoon!!! It would have been great to have Angela there and as usual, when we are together, we feel someone is missing...and someone is. We missed you Chad!!

3 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

Im so glad you had a great time with your family! The pics are great! You always look so cute in pics!

Texas Roney Family said...

Your pictures alway's turn out so cute! I am sure it was good to have your parents back to visit.

Adams said...

Oh, Christina. I can't even imagine and yet you are still so beautifully you.