Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~My Birthday Weekend~



So we had Macazlyn's baptism on Saturday the 27th and then it was my birthday on the 28th. After the baptism we went ice skating with the kids. I was the only one brave enough to put the skates on and skate with the kids and I had a blast. I have always loved ice skating and did it quite a bit growing up in South Dakota on the pond they made in the park. So my mom, Tom, Vanessa, and Ben stayed on the side and watched...waiting for me to fall. But I didn't LOL I even did some spins and triple sow cow's. Hahaha Ok well maybe just the spins but it was fun and I am SO glad we went. Then on my birthday we went to church and then came home and hung out as a family. It was very nice and relaxing!! Tom left church a little early and came home and decorated the house for my birthday and then before I walked in the house he came out and gave me a crown and a wand. Yes I was the Queen for the day!! It was pretty cute and he did a good job of making my day special!!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

ejeinckIt was so wonderful to be there for Macazlyns baptism and your birthday what a fun surprise. Thank you for everything and for chouffering me around. I'll never forget the memories of getting to come to the baptism. Love you