Monday, February 9, 2009

~BASKETBALL~











Hunter is almost done with his first basketball season with his Parker Hawks team. He has had a lot of fun and done great and learned a lot. The team has only lost 3 games (I don't know how many they have played) and we are playing our last game this weekend. (I think) There might be one more after this weekend. He is still playing Parks and Rec for Elizabeth and Macazlyn is playing Parks and Rec too, that doesn't end for a little while yet. Anyway, Hunter is #55 because he wanted to have Tom's #. I am amazed every day at how tall he is. I can't believe my 9 year old is catchin' up to me so fast!! Tom was asked to keep the books at the game and Drake was his helper. Well... that is, as much as a 2 year old can help. This was the day that he wouldn't take his hat off. He took a nap in it, as seen in the last blog, and we had to wear it the rest of the day and to the game! Vanessa and Ben have been able to come to a couple of games, that has been so nice!! Drake had to have a cuddle moment with Vanessa, but just for a little while!! The picture of Hunter (#55) out on the court is grainy but it is all I had. We are so pround of him and the job he has done this basketball season!!




No comments: