Wednesday, July 1, 2009

~HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY HUNTER~









My Hunter man... You were born July 2, 1999. Our only child born last century. LOL You were born in Grand Junction Colorado and it was HOT, 104 degrees hot to be exact. I wasn't feeling good the night before I had you and it was a good thing that I had a doctors appointment the day you were born. I am kinda stubborn and I don't go to the doctor very often...even if I should. So I went to my appointment and they told me my blood pressure was VERY high and they told me to go home and pack a bag and head to the hospital. I was soooo swollen and puffy it was beyond not funny and I can't say that I was to disappointed at the thought of everything being over. But I was scared too!!!! I was induced with you and you were born at 11:56 pm. You were 6 lb 2 oz and 19 3/4 in long. You were so tiny!!!! Daddy's wedding ring fit around all your little toes....(although his ring is huge) it was still really cute!!! We spent 4 days in the hospital and you were in the ICU but everything turned out ok and when we went home all of Mommy's family was there. It was nice to have the help since you were my first baby!!! You have always been a pretty easy kid. You went through some tantrums when you were around 2 but that wasn't to bad. You are soooo great with your brother and sisters!!! The way you help me and help around the house without complaining is so wonderful! You are a kind hearted and caring boy! I love that you like to be involved in activities and sports. You are a great joy in our family and I can't imagine our home without you!! I love you buddy!! Happy 10th Birthday!!!






2 comments:

Dana said...

Yay for birthdays! :)

forsgren@wic.net said...

What a hansome family you have now. That picture of you and Tom is Ausome. I guess I have just not gone onto your blog tosee what yu are up to these days. I guess I am crazy but htese blogs are so great, I can keep up with all the kids and then some. LOL Grandma Great