Monday, August 17, 2009

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM~

Today is my mom's birthday and I haven't blogged in a long time, so my first of many in a short period of time will be for my mom. So here it goes...
I hope you had a great day mom and I so glad you got to be with Angela and Sheena even though the other half of us couldn't be there!! I miss having you here much but I have SO many good memories!! Shopping together, decorating together, baking together, and just spending time at your house or mine. You really are an amazing woman and you have taught me SO much. I love your love for the gospel and appreciate that you have taught it to me so that I can teach my family. You have so many talents of being a homemaker and housekeeper!! Your such a great cook and housekeeper ( I don't know why I didn't get more of that) LOL You have always made a comfortable and inviting home for all of us and I appreciate that to this day!!! I always seem to have so much to say in my head and when it comes to putting it on here it never seems to come as well :) So Happy Birthday and I love you with all my heart and am so glad that you are my mom!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Thank you so much for the sweet words and thoughts. That realy meant so much to know that all that you do as a mother is appreciated as you know now.I miss you too and all our times togther. You are an amazing person and I love you.Angela helped me put this here cause I don'nt have one you know. love ya, MOM