Monday, August 24, 2009

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA~

Happy birthday to my baby sis!!! I know you had a great day and got some good presents. I am glad you got to spend your day with your hubby and I am glad I got to see you!! I wanted to say what an amazing person I think you are. You are so kind and loving and have such a big heart. And you are so B-E-A-utiful!! I am glad that we have built a friendship since we have grown up. We grew up so far apart in age I didn't know if it would ever happen and I am SO glad it did. I cherish "Us" and love watching it grow. You are a very special person in my life and I am so glad that you are still here. At least we have each other since everyone else is gone!! I am proud to call you my sister and that you are part of our family!!! Happy Birthday Vanessa!! I love you :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

very sweet and nice job! Happy birthday Vanessa! again lol