Saturday, February 20, 2010

~LITTLE MAN~






I have been so bad at blogging it's not even funny. I am gonna try to start back up and it has been hard trying to decide if I should go back and try to do all the old stuff or just start with now. As you can see I decided to start with now. Drake wanted to go get chicken eggs one day and he looked SO cute walking out there I just had to grab the camera. When he got back he said "here Mommy, I got eggs for you". It was so sweet :o) Drake just loves to play with Daddy's Itouch and when we were in the car the other day I thought it looked so funny to see such a little guys all hooked up with the technology. He is such a little character and makes us all laugh all the time!! All the kids were up stairs cleaning their rooms the other day and had all put on the sports shorts...but Drake doesn't have any. So he found some of Hunter's old ones and put them on.














No comments: