Tuesday, March 24, 2009

~CHRISTINA & ANGELA~




I am in Georgia with Angela and having the time of my life! I am here for 10 days and you better believe we will enjoy every minuite!!
Tom is at home with the kids having spring break and being Super Dad. Really...the kids aren't going to want me to come home. It's a party everyday with daddy and they are having way to much fun. Angela and I decided we were due for new professional pictures together, it's been a long time. So off we went and here is what we got. We threw Alana (Angela's daughter who will be 3 this weekend) into the picture at the end. So goodbye for now from the very nice and warm state of Georgia!!






6 comments:

Kim said...

That's great you are there for 10 days and having so much fun. I want you to teach me how to do pretty eye make up next time I see you.

Cheri said...

How fun and cute you guys are!!!! I want you to teach me how to do pretty eye make up too!!!! You are soooooooo awesome !!!

The Bischoff's said...

Looks like you are having fun! Tom's awesome to let you go for 10 days! I think James would have a nervous break down! j/k Cute pics too! You guys are glowing! =)

Casey Gentle said...

Umm...you're 4 hours away again?? You should've told me. How much longer are you staying?

Texas Roney Family said...

Tom is so awesome to let you have this time with your sister!! You both look great. I love the pictures!! Have Fun :-)

Carie said...

Looks like you had a great time. We seem to always pick the same background. How funny!