Saturday, March 7, 2009

~OUR NEW BABIES~


No no no not real babies...baby chicks! We got 13 new egg laying chicks this week. They are so cute and tiny!! The kids were very excited and jumping and screaming. Drake didn't want to hold them though. He squealed and pulled away for that. Brinlyn started naming them right away. We have fluffy, fruffy, and stripey so far. I can't remember any other names right now. Drake came up to me and looked at me with such huge innocent eyes and said "Mommy, fruffy is my little buddy!" It was SOOOOO cute!! Just melted my heart. Right now as I blog this Macazlyn hasn't seen yet. I am sure she will have to be quite the little mother hen (chick) when she finds out. If you click on this pic it will make it bigger:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom & Me said...

Awwww they are soooo cute wish I could hold them. Do you have to have them seperated from the ohter chickens? I bet the kids just loved them to death.

Texas Roney Family said...

What a great mom you are! Congrats on winning. Macazlyn is so beautiful and looks just like you :-)

Ben + Vanessa said...

So sweet!! I held those baby chickens for my very first time holding baby chickens!