Thursday, December 25, 2008

~MERRY CHRISTMAS PART 2~













Well, we had a fun Christmas Day and everyone is now tucked in bed and it is time to relax. We had a great time spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Ben and Vanessa! Macazlyn got a cowgirl barbie that looks like her and she thought that was great!! I made Vanessa and Ben their picture frame with Brenneis on it and I made the doll blankie for the girls when I was in Georgia with the Angela. Then I thought this last picture of Drake was so cute. He LOVES trains and when he saw this paper that shows all trains he just loved looking at it!! We all went up to Tom's parents house for Christmas dinner and it was very Yummy!! We got a Wii this year so we all had to have a turn at that. I think it is going to be pretty fun! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and We love you all the Days!!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

We got a Wii also!! How fun! I loved the bowling game and of course the Cow Riding one!! Who would even guess it?? lol Glad you had a Merry Christmas!!

Angela said...

Looks like you had a nice a Christmas and we missed you!! I love the quilt you made!!!