Wednesday, December 17, 2008

~PRECIOUS MOMENTS~



My mom and dad gave us this little tree a couple of years ago for Christmas. When we got it out this year Drake was is aw over it. He loves it!! He loves trains and this little tree just amazes him. He has very tender precise hands for his age. Very good fine motor skills and long delicate fingers. I am trying to draw a picture of how he holds this precious tree. With tender, loving hands!! There we go, I got the right words. Anyway, it is very sweet and I love him so much and can't imagine our family without him!!

4 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

aww.... that's so sweet! The is darling!

The Bischoff's said...

I mean HE is darling!! :)

Texas Roney Family said...

How sweet and tender!

Angela said...

We have the gingerbread house from Mom and Dad and Alana loved it too this year. She carried it around and love to listen to the music... How sweet!