Monday, December 29, 2008

~THE PICTURE TO GO ALONG WITH WHEN TOM AND I MET~


After my blog the other day I went looking for a certain picture of Tom and I, when we met, but I couldn't find it. But I did find this one, it is a little blurry but it will do. We met on the 23rd of December and this picture was taken on Dec. 31, 1996. This was New Year's Eve and yes, it is shocking how thin we are. And Tom with hair!!! And I thought I was fat. Girls....Sheesh!! We are going to do something about that this year. Our brother-in-law has inspired us!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Look and you and all your blog posts. Cute picture!

I am also trying to do something about my extra poundage this year. We are going to Hawaii Feb 27 so that is my motivation for now. Even although I just ate a candy bar ;)

Christina Brinkworth said...

That's ok I guess about the candy bar because your going to do something about it. I think I am going to do a weight thing on my blog like you did so I have someone to be accountable to. Hope you don't mind me stealing your idea.

Kim said...

I just took that weight thing off my blog. I am going back to weight watchers so I think that will make me accountable to weigh in each week. Hopefully it helps me.

We are going to Hawaii for fun. Todd's parents have a time share there and since they are on a mission they said we could use it because they couldn't trade it in for points. We are driving to LA and then flying from there because tickets were only $244 return from there.