Saturday, January 3, 2009

~DATE NIGHT~











Last night Tom and I went out to dinner and afterward he took me to this park in Parker that I have been wanting to got to. It is so beautiful at Christmas and I LOVE the gazebo they have there. I love gazebos!!!! Tom said he would take it down and move it to house for me because I likes it so much but I told him it might not be such a good idea. Someone might notice:) Anyway it was just nice to spend the time with him drinking hot chocolate and wondering around where it was so beautiful.

3 comments:

Texas Roney Family said...

I really like the pic of you and Tom. You look beautiful as always!

Carie said...

What a fun date night. We need to do that more often. That gazibo is really pretty.

Angela said...

You Two look great and looks like you had a great time. Missing you loads...