Monday, January 19, 2009

~WEEKEND WITH TIERRENY & KIESSA~







This weekend my cousin Tierreny and her daughter Kiessa came to visit me at my house. I was so excited for them to come!! We had a great time together and I was really sad to see them go today!! First of all, the pictures are so small because they are from my phone. I was letting Brinlyn run around the house taking pictures with the camera on Friday and now it doesn't work :( What in the world am I going to do? I am hoping it can be fixed and I don't have to buy a new one but we will see. So anyway, back to the weekend... We went to the MAC store and had makeovers and that was great fun! We all walked out looking amazing!! J/K We spend the day Saturday at my house. We played the wii and just hung out and then Saturday night we went to my friend Janie's house for a little party. We had a great time and great food! It was nice to relax and laugh with friends. Sunday we went shopping for a while and met up with Vanessa and Ben for a visit. We had a really nice time shopping and chatting. Then we got reservations at Maggiano's for dinner and that was fabulous as usual!! The doggie picture of Vanessa and Ben's dog Koda in his polo shirt and his snow boots. He is so funny when he walks in them I am laughting just thinking about it now. I couldn't spot laughing last night. Just one of those silly, tear rolling moments!!

2 comments:

Texas Roney Family said...

You are always doing such fun things!! It has been so fun keeping up with you and your cute family!!

Angela said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun filled weekend!! The pics are small but better than nothing! lol You better get your camera fixed girlie!!