Monday, January 12, 2009

~MY FAMILY~



































I found these pictures on my mom and Sheena's myspace pages so I decided to steal them and blog them. My dad, mom, and Sheena were able to go to Georgia to see Angela and her family for Christmas and these are some of the pictures. I noticed there wern't any pictures of my mom. I wish there were, I would have blogged you to mom :) So we have Angela, Emily, and Sheena. Then there is Sheena. Then there is Angela and Emily together and then my dad with Angela and Sheena. Then Brecken, Angela's daughter also. The last picture is my handsome dad!! :) I love you all and miss you. These pictures made me want to be there and miss you all SOOOOOOO much!

1 comment:

Angela said...

We did a great time at beach and wish you could have been here. You will have to bring Tom and the kids and we can go and play all day and work on our tan!! sounds good huh!!