Thursday, January 1, 2009

~NEW YEARS EVE RIDE~











It was such a nice day on New Years Eve that we decided to go for a ride. Macazlyn and I saddled up (with her showing ME how to do it). She is so funny and wants to do it all herself. I mean all of it and she thought she was going to show me something I didn't know. So I pretended I didn't know. and watched in amazement. She even told me the parts of the horse and bone names. (Sheesh, I really didn't know some of that.) She definitely has a passion for horses and wants to grow up to be a Rodeo Queen. I have no doubts that she will. With her determination, if she wants it she will do it!! Anyway, we rode with Poppy and had a nice time. That is Poppy at the top of the hill with the sun setting and the mountains behind him, and our dog Toby. Brinlyn didn't get to go on the ride and she was very sad about that so I promised her when we got back she could have a turn. As you can see she was very happy to have her turn!!

1 comment:

The Bischoff's said...

Looks like a gorgeous day!! What a good idea! :)