Thursday, January 8, 2009

~Is this really MY son?~

So I picked the kids up from school yesterday and gave kisses and hugs as usual. Hunter took off his coat and sat back in his seat, and then I saw it...his shirt was inside out!!! If you know me, and most of you do, you are laughing right now. He put his shirt on inside out!!!!!! And Tom didn't notice when they left for school!!!!!!! Are you KIDDING me??!!! I said "Hunter, was your shirt on inside out all day?" He looked at me like I was crazy and said "yeah" all casual, like "yeah so". I said "did anyone say anything" and he said no. I was in shock. He really had a who cared and no big deal attitude. I couldn't help laugh at his casualness about it and I just was so shocked that he wore his shirt inside out all day and didn't even notice or care. You probably can't really tell in this tiny pic but you will notice the word is backward. It says captain. Anyway, my kids are usually pretty put together when I go anywhere and I like it that way so this just suprised me and made me laugh!!

No comments: