Saturday, November 29, 2008

~ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!








We didn't find any great deals at the mall and by the time we left we were very tired. But we still needed to go get our manicures so off we went (hoping not to fall asleep during them). So towards the end we were so tired we didn't know what do do with ourselves and we couldn't even made a decision about lunch. We ordered to go and Emily finally hit exhaustion. She was crying from being to tired. The guy in line behind us bought her an A&W mug to cheer her up. It was sad but funny. We got home at about 12:30 and didn't get to lay down until 1:30. We only slept until about 3:00 pm (which wasn't enough sleep) and the kids kept interrupting us. Angela left to got up north and I tried to stay awake but at about 6:30 pm I couldn't keep my eyes open. I went to bed and slept all night and didn't get up until 9:30am this morning (saturday). It was so fun and I am glad we did it!!

No comments: