Sunday, November 23, 2008

~MY LITTLE CUPCAKE~




These pictures were on in internal memory of my camera and I didn't know how to get them out. So tonight I got the book out and figured it out. Yeah me. So these pictures were in October. My mom came out for the day and we made Halloween cupcakes with the kids. Brinlyn and Drake had a great time!! We decided to get out the cupcake tree's and set it up all pretty and the kids could hardly stand the excitement. We went and got Hunter and Macazlyn from the bus and Brinlyn and Drake were very proud to show off the work for the day. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to the kids and my mom for a great day and a great memory!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like you had a lot of Halloween fun with the kids and mom, glad you figured out how to work you camera!!!

The Bischoff's said...

How cute is that!!