Wednesday, November 5, 2008

~HIGH SCHOOL TAG~

All about High School...

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yeah, a few people.

2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? My brother and I shared and we called it the green bomb. Other than that I don't know what kind it was.

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes, I didn't drive until I was 18 though.

4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Well... Who me?! No, but I had a great time and lots of fun memories

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Most definitely!

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? I was in Concert Band but did the Color Guard during marching band.

7. WERE YOU A NERD? Of course not, not the most popular but I had plenty of friends.

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? No but I was asked to be in a World Class Winter Guard, Jinx. It was all college kids and I was the only high school kid in it. Quite an honor!

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Are you kidding me? NO!! I was a good girl!!

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I tried to remember it but I can't.

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? My history teacher, I don't remember his name.

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Early High School we sat in the middle of the lunch room but my whole senior year I was done with classes everyday by lunch and went home.

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Iver C. Ranum High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? We were the Raiders and our colors were Green and Gold.

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Yes, and I went with Chris Willison

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Only for the social life and the friends. We had fun!!

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Walking out onto the football field and being nervous to walk up there. And then throwing out caps. My grandma was there too from South Dakota and that was nice. Chad and I graduated the same year and I won't ever forget that.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? A lake but I don't remember which one.

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? No time for that.

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Unfortunately, 4 kids can do that to ya but I am working on it now.

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Chris Willison. He was in the Navy but came back for prom.

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? No, it already happened and we didn't go.

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I worked at the Hamburger Stand and then was able to get out of there and worked at Montgomery Wards in the children's department.

I tag: Angela, Kim, Cheri, Kelli

3 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

Now we need a college one! Or a PROVO UT one! No, on second thought maybe we should keep that to ourselves!! :)

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

It was fun to catch up on some High School memories! Some fun times huh, but not all of them were fun, a few groundings now and then huh....... Us perfect girls, I don't why!!!! HA Ha