Monday, November 10, 2008

~SUPER SATURDAY~


I had our ward Super Saturday this weekend and my friend from Brighton came down and did vinyl stuff for us. Her website is www.lineuponlinevinyl.com if you want to check it out. It was great and we had a good turnout. Thanks Carie!!! So the reason she is standing on a chair is because we are always the tall and the short. She and her husband are known as our short friends and we are know as their tall friends. They are 5"1 and 5"2 or something like that and Tom and I are 5"11 and 6"7. It is pretty funny when we are together hangin out since we are on the opposite ends of the stick. So we decided to switch it up. She stood on a chair so she could be the taller one for once. And note even on a chair she isn't THAT much taller than me.

3 comments:

Carie said...

I love the new background. Check out my header... it's pretty easy to do. I may not look that much taller than you but I felt HUGE!HeHE

The Bischoff's said...

I love it!

Angela said...

Funny story, I'm glad the super Saturday went well! Cute page girlie...