Monday, November 17, 2008

~CHRISTMAS TREE O CHRISTMAS TREE~





Yes, we did put up our Christmas tree last night. I always do it early. It is so much work to put all the decorations up that I want to enjoy it as long as I can. The kids always love it to and since we live in the country I don't have to worry about the neighbors thinking we are strange. Well, my father-in-law things it's strange but that is ok. I can live with that. Anyway, Vanessa and Ben came and helped. It was really nice to have them here. I think most years my parents have come and helped us do the tree and they are gone this year. So that was sad. The reality that they are not going to be here for the holidays is really setting in:( I wanted to do one of my theme tree's this year but the kids said they wanted an everything tree so everything it is. We made homemade pizza and ginger snap cookies while we did the tree and listened to my favorite Christmas CD. Which is Martina McBride's Christmas. I love it. It is my all time favorite. It was all very Christmasie. You have to take note of Ben's apron. It is one of the kids aprons. We had a god laugh when he put it on. We had a nice evening!! The tree isn't quite done, we still have to tinsel but I will take a finished pic once the tree and decorations are done.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ben's apron is so FUNNY!!! Silly guy, looks like you guys had a good time. Just making new new memories now for you family i guess huh! Love ya all the days!!!

The Bischoff's said...

holy cow! You are on the ball! I should start putting up my things! I always do it the day after Thanksgiving, but if I start now maybe it will be easier... hmmm....