Saturday, November 29, 2008

~BLACK FRIDAY~






So it all started off by getting up about 8:30 am thanksgiving morning. We had a nice Thanksgiving with Tom's parents and my Aunt Agie and my cousins Sarah and Tommy. It was my first Thanksgiving with my family gone and I was sad about that but I still had a fun day. So I went to the airport to pick up Angela and her kids at 11:30 pm. We came back to my house to drop Brecken and Tristin and then Angela, Emily, and I headed out for our night. We stared out pretty good and we had a good time. We didn't find that great of deals at most places but we had a great time. It was very long but their is no one else I would have wanted to spend the whole night with. (Well besides maybe Tom hehehe) But it was great and I loved spending the time with Angela and Emily!!

1 comment:

Carie said...

Hey, where did you get the christmas accessories? I look on the cutest blog and just found the regular ones no christmas ones? Are you ready for Saturday?