Monday, October 6, 2008

Feeling ???...

So I am having a strange day. Just staying home doing some house work, being with Brinlyn and Drake, and thinking about Thomas S. Monson's talk yesterday about change. There has just been to much of in my life this last year and I didn't want any of it. I have never experience do much loss of friends and family and now my parents have sold their house are and are moving too and I just can't seem to process it all. To much change in such a small time. Like I said, just to much...
With so much change going on around me I am wanting change too but it is all just same old to me. I feel like the one left behind. Like if something were changing for me I wouldn't be feeling so lonley. Anyway, that is today and tomorrow will be better but everyone is entitled to "One of those days" every now and then.
I am leaving for Gerogia on Saturday to see Angela and will be gone for 2 weeks so that will be some good time to reflect. I think when I get back one of my friends is going to help me do some painting and decorating projects so that will be fun. And I am in charge of our wards Super Saturday with another sister in the ward so when I get back it will be full steam ahead on that. So that is that for today. Smile, it makes you feel better right?!

1 comment:

The Bischoff's said...

Im sorry you aren't having the best day today! You are entitled to it though! I hope your trip to see Angela will be great! Keep your head up girlie!! :)
Love Ya!