Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mine and Her's





This is us...Quilting right now, this very minute, as we speak. The picture is just fresh off the press. Angela is making a big quilt that she started before I got here and I am making a miniture of her's. As you can see I made a boo boo already but it wasn't to bad of a fix. I got to use the new handy dandy seam ripper that the begginers quilting book said would be one of our most improtant tools. Yeah me!! I know my quilt looks small but it is getting bigger by the moment. You just wait and see. :-*More pictures will follow tomorrow as it is 1:00 am here and we are going to go to bed. Look how good Angela looks at 1:00 am. I am going to have to drag her throught the grass to change that. More on the "Drag her through the grass story" to follow. But not at 1:00 am. Sheeah

1 comment:

Kim said...

You crack me up!