Saturday, October 25, 2008

There is no title for such saddness:(


So my trip has come to an end. As you can see this is a very sad moment in our lives. What will we do without each other, I do not know. We must find a way to go on until the next visit/parrrrrtay. Hope that word comes across the way we wanted it to. Hope ya all have enjoyed my trip to North Carolina and Georgia. I keep typing "we" on the vacation part like Angela is on vacation too. We seem to be forgetting that she lives here now. lol So this is us crying outloud now. And here are some tears to go with it. This is us sing also: " Lonley, I'm so lonely, I have nobody, to call my own.................." And so it goes, and the tears keep comming and we keep singing. And we are sad. Now if you think this sound a little crazy, you need to know 2 things. #1. It's 1:00 in the morning. #2. We are just crazy like this. Bye Bye Now

1 comment:

The Bischoff's said...

Christina you crack me up! Im glad you blogged your trip! So fun!!