Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ode To Jackie



Ok, so here is the "Drag ya through the grass story". This is a story told by my friend Jackie. When Jackie's mother was a little girl her sister came out of the house one day in a new pretty white dress. Jackie's mom thought she looked way to cute so she went and grabbed her sister by the hair and drug her around the yard and gave her grass stains on her new white dress. So now if you look to cute the joke is that you have to be drug through the grass so you don't look as cute anymore. Angela and I this story hilarious so now we say it to each other all the time and took pictures to prove it. I go home tomorrow and I will be sad to have my fun time with my sister end. Just for this trip though, there will be many more fun times to be had!! We are crazy like that. Hehehehe

2 comments:

HMSwope said...

Haha I love the story about my mom! She had so much fun with you crazy girls. I'm glad she has someone to be crazy with now that I'm gone!

Kim said...

You too have so much fun together. That's great!