Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Trip

So right now I am in North Carolina on my wonderful 2 week vication. I flew into Georgia and then the next day we got in the car and drove to NC. We chatted the whole way and I mean the whole way. By the end of the trip Angela's little girl Alana would say "stop talking" "be quiet" "stop talking". It was so funny we had a good laugh. We are having a great time! We can never have to much fun and never get tired of each other. Thanks to my amazing husband for making this trip possible for me. He is the MAN!!

2 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

That's funny! Im so glad you are having a good trip- Of course you are having a great trip- you're with your sister!! :)

Carie said...

Have a great time. I'm so jealous. Maybe someday I'll get my husband on board with yours!