Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Savannah, Georgia~Yah us!!






Ok,so on our drive back from North Carolina we stopped in Savannah. I loved it! I love history so much I could just eat it all up. Just walking up and down the streets and thinking of the people that walked those same streets so long again is amazing. The red telephone booth reminded us of England. I have a similar picture in a red phone booth is Hyde park in England. The picture by the fountain is Forsyth Square in Savannah. Anyway, I am having an amazing time but I miss my hubby and kids sooooo much. It will be nice to get home.

2 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

oh that looks so nice! I bet you had so much fun with your sis!!

Kim said...

I got a scholarship to go to The Savannah College of Art and Design, but being the little South African and having no clue about Savannah Georgia I opted for BYU. Sometimes I wonder how life would have turned out had a gone to Savannah instead. I guess then I wouldn't have met you!