Friday, April 3, 2009

~CHERRY BLOSSOM DAYS~






In Georgia it is Peach and Cherry Blossom time. So they have some crazy activities down south that I thought were pretty funny and I had never seen before. Bed racing and lawnmower racing. Hilarious!!! I was cheering for the little girl with the purple and black lawn mower. She didn't win but I though she was pretty great. That is something I could so see Macazlyn doing...and loving it!! Between Tom, my dad, and tom's dad, I think she would have a pretty good chance!!! We were with Jackie and Dave so that made the day even more fun!! This is an apron I bought to remember Cherry Blossom Days in Georgia and then there is a picture of us at the peach fields.


2 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

That looks like so much fun! The south has some crazy stuff huh! I LOVE it! =)

Angela said...

What a fun day out we had and it was crazy all the things they do!! Cute apron gilrie!!!