Thursday, April 2, 2009

~PLAYIN' IN THE RAIN~






It was pouring rain on the Saturday before I left so I suggested we go for a walk in the rain. We all got changed and off we went. Here we have a before picture, then pics of while we were out, and then dripping wet, after pictures. Emily's friend Nancy has a golf cart so after a long walk and splashing through the puddles we hopped on the cart to go for a ride. It was so fun but there was a causality. My leg :-( I got scratch by the cart when Nancy (the 13 year old driver) took a wild corner. Don't worry, I survived though, and am here to tell the story. You have to note the funny face Angela is making in one of the pictures. She is known for always making faces in pictures and they have to be redone because of her :-) But sometimes we just keep them because they are funny!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ok, this was so much FUN and i loved it!! Even if i was FREEZING!! What crazy girls we are!! more fun times huh..

Casey Gentle said...

My sister Cassie is our funny face family member. She makes the CRAZIEST faces. We NEVER redo a picture. Those are priceless pictures that I haunt her with! :)