Wednesday, April 29, 2009

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINLYN~




Happy Birthday to my little princess. I was induced with you so I picked your birthday. If you don't like it sorry. Your daddy and I drove up to the hospital in Thronton, CO in snow on the morning of April 29, 2004. Crazy!! You were my biggest baby at 8 lb 6 oz. You were such a precious and sweet baby and I cried the first time I held you!! I just loved your chubby little cheeks. ( none of the other kids had chubby cheeks). You are definitely the sunshine in our family. You smile can light up a room!! Seriously!! Since you were little people have always commented on your eyes and smile!!! You are so sweet, caring, and sharing. It is amazing to me how much you care about everyone. If someone is sad you will do what it takes to make them happy!! You are very tall and beautiful and I hope you like that cause your chances of being tall are VERY good. LOL You love learning and doing what your older brother and sister do. You love horses and all the animals out here on the ranch. You also LOVE your mommy. You like to be with me all the time and I hope that last a life time!! I love you with all my heart. You are so precious and sweet to me and I hope you have a GREAT birthday!! Happy #5 Birthday Princess Brinlyn!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Very sweet! I hope Brinlyn had a wonderful birthday and we miss her so much!! Happy Birthday Brinlyn...