Friday, April 3, 2009

~THE SURPRISE~






















Well, it was five weeks in the making, and NO ONE knew. (except Tom) I was able to pull it off but it was so hard to keep the secret. I almost spilled the beans more that one time...but I didn't!! I surprised Angela for her birthday with...ME!! I called Al the afternoon before I was flying in to ask him if he could come get me from the airport. He was able to and when we got to the house Angela, Emily, and Alana were out for a walk. I didn't know that so I ran out of the garage to go to the front door but Tristin saw me and told me they were out walking. So I turned around really fast and went back into the garage and we went in the house and shut the garage door. In the mean time Angela and Emily saw some woman come out of the garage with a white shirt and dark hair. LOL She called Al on her cell phone and told him he needed to go check the garage that someone had went in there and shut the garage door. We were laughing and he told her no one was in the house. Angela and Emily were very confused and said that if they got to the house and some woman in a white shirt with dark hair was holding everyone hostage, then they told Al so. So I was waiting in the house and she walked in and I came around the corner. She was just looking at me like, this person doesn't belong in this picture. She took a few seconds to regain herself and then she started crying. Yeah!! It was so exciting and we were so happy to see each other!! It was the best ever!! I told Angela that nothing will ever top this. She may be able to equal it...but never top it!! I had the best time ever and made a ton of new memories with Angela that I will not soon forget!! Thanks little sis...

2 comments:

Angela said...

Your suprise was so GREAT and unexpected!!! I loved it and will remember it always! Thanks for making my birthday week special and sharing yours with me!!

Casey Gentle said...

I love a good surprise! Anytime you want to surprise me, let Mark know! :)