Friday, April 3, 2009

~DAVE & JACKIE~




These are two people that I feel I was supposed to cross paths with in this life time. I felt a connection with them from the very beginning and really love and respect them. They are so funny and yet so spiritual and have such an amazing aurora about them!! They have so much to offer!! It means so much to have been there for Jackie in a time that she really needed someone and I will cherish the memories that we made!! They will be with me forever. I am so happy that Angela and I were able to be there for her!! Thank you Angela for bringing them into my life!! And I love that they call Angela and I "the girls"!!! You guys are the best!! The day at the lake house, dancing on the deck, laying out on the dock, and relaxing in the "Warm" water...I will never forget it. Love ya all the days!! (and then some) LOL

1 comment:

Angela said...

Aren't memories the BEST!! I just love the times we have had and memories we have made! The great thing is there are so many more to make!! Yea us....