Sunday, April 12, 2009

~EASTER SUNDAY CHURCH~














Here we are all ready for church this morning. I love this time of year and I love that we can focus on Jesus Christ and the resurrection and atonement. I can't imagine my life without this knowledge. I am so thankful for all the I have and for my wonderful family!!
You have to notice in the family picture that I am almost as tall as Tom. Now that is tall!! LOL I have some pretty high shoes and when I saw this picture I had to laugh!!
Does anyone else think Drake could be Hunter's little puppet if he was a ventriloquist?? Hahaha

3 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

So cute! I love the family picture!! Ya'll look great! =)

Angela said...

Everyone looks so cute in their Easter clothes!! Nice family pic..

Texas Roney Family said...

Your family is just adorable!!